Scarf of the day #9 Cambridge United


 When I first moved here, I imagined that I would be going to Cambridge United a lot more, but something about the club has never resonated with me, so a lot of the visits after the first couple of seasons have been as parts of groups where it has been organised by the local junior club. For my football league fix in the local area, I have tended to favour Peterborough United.

If things had worked out differently this year, I might have been tempted to go more regularly to the Abbey, as the last time I went, I really enjoyed it. It wasn't a brilliant game, but it was on December 29 last year and Cambridge won 1-0 against Morecambe with a single goal from Jack Roles deciding the match on 57 minutes.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund