Scarf of the day #19 South Korea

 


I could probably done with a warmer scarf today, but it serves me right for missing yesterday! Today we have a South Korea scarf, which I believe I bought at a 3-1 home defeat to Ghana which was actually after  the team had played in the World cup in Germany.

As you can see there is also a badge on the scarf which is an FC Seoul  badge that the Ultras gave us.

At the time Korea was one of those countries that the Premier League was clamouring to sell merch to, but oddly the K League seemed pretty poor at doing it for their own clubs. It might have been that FC Seoul were a fairly new club having taken the place of Anyang Cheetahs a couple of years ago, but I also went to a few away games and in general merchandise seemed to be a few scarves, t-shirts, badges and knock-off replicas, which as Man United were so keen on selling shirts seems a bit odd.

Anyway, I had some great days out in the K League and at the national team games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund