Rebirth of the site?

 So, I haven't posted on here for over 4 years, but I am going to try and resurrect the site a little bit with interesting snippets when I can. Strangely, I stopped doing it because I didn't have the time and that's probably because I was having a great time as well as work stuff. It seems a bit ironic that I am doing this as we go into lockdown again. 

I also suppose people use other social media as a lot of my football trips to such places as Celtic, Bologna, Nice and Inter since last writing are now on Instagram, but without the detail, and it's the detail that I'd like to get back to. I am probably not going to catch up on all that stuff here - there's a lot of games! I am going to try and post some things regularly though. 

It's also surprising how old this template looks now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund