Badges of distinction -- Cheltenham Town


Fair play to Cheltenham Town for their new badge, as an Ely City regular I have taken a weird interest in teams nicknamed the Robins in the past and lamented the fact that teams like Bristol City and Charlton Athletic have lost the Robins from their badges over the years.

It's quite a brave design and as Guy Douglas from the designers flb says it was the most contemporary design that they put forward. I have to say that I really like it and I also like the fact that it has the unusual format of a Robin in flight. I stumbled upon the image on the design football website, so apologies to them for ripping it off, but as I said I really like this design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund