A Week ago

Another break down with my computer has meant that I've been off line for a week, so I'll be catching up now. I only went to the Cambridge United v York match last Tuesday and since then a lot has happened. I was in Bonn at the weekend and had to settle for watching the Villa v United match in a bar and Dynamo get beat by a very desperate Arsenal in the Champions League last night. In my opinion the Arsenal goal was not against the rules of the game, but not very sporting. I mean it was a drop ball and Dynamo didn't even go for it, but that's the way it goes. It also got me thinking about the changing fortunes of Dynamo and Drogheda since that game in summer, but more of that later.
Anyway, here comes a short, as it was a long time ago, photoless (I forgot the camera) report of that Cambridge v York game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund