Kompakt Records mixtape - off topic


I seem to be going completly off topic this week, but as I like music a lot as well and I started off the mixtape and Kompakt records thread, it seems like a good idea to carry on with some other good stuff from Germany's greatest record label.

Here's the track listing, which includes the fabulous Mexican artist known as Drugs Made Me Smarter, who I first came across on a net label.

1. Andrew Thomas - Groove 3
2. Tilman - Live Hood
3. b twisted - Tempo Injection
4. Lackluster - 111080702 (Tumbling along)
5. Audiossey - Songtitles Are Ridiculous
6. Craque - Licht
7. Kontrast - Vision and Tradition
8. ZVUKBRODA - ts
9. Drugs Made Me Smarter - I Wanna Feel your Soul


Download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQCRV0TN

All tracks are available free from Last FM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund