Holiday Mix tape (off topic)



Tomorrow I'll be off on my holiday, so here's a little mix tape I've put together for the occassion. I should really get round to doing a spotify mix at some point, but as I'm not taking my laptop here's an eclectic selection of some of the stuff that I've got on my computer at the moment, and transferring to my mp3 player.
Tracklist:
1. Slag Boom Van Loon -- Poppy Seeds (Boards of Canada remix)
2. 65days of static -- the Fall of Math (65 dos remix)
3. Bibio -- Fire Ant
4. Venetian Snares -- Vokeheads
5. Boredoms -- Ant 10 (Lindstrom remix)
6. The Lea Shores -- Brand New Day
7. Kraftwerk -- Trans Europe Express
8. BMX Bandits -- Milky Way
9. Pissed Jeans -- False Jesii Part 2
10. Black Moth Super Rainbow -- Born on a day the sun didn't shine
11. Ruthless Rap Assasins -- Crew from the North
12. Everything is Made in China -- Buy 4 get one free
13. Felt -- Red Indians
14. Hartfield -- Nine Ball
15. House of Love -- Destroy the Mind


Listen and then delete it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHBS7QZ3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund