The New Arsenal Shirt


I have always disliked lotto shirts. For some reason they look like the cheap copies you buy in Turkey or used to be on sale at Respublikansky market. Arsenal are supposed to wear red and blue, but over the years have worn plain red, white or blue kits. The new shirts look a bit weird to me. They might have looked good on the beach at Odessa last week, but I doubt they'll be a big seller. 10/10 for originality, at least it doesn't have the usual solar stripes a la the national team, but it still has thos annoying red patches on the sleeves that all Lotto shirts have. Maybe I'll like it when I get used to it, but some how I doubt it.


In the picture Vitaliy Mandzyuk wears the kit in last week's victory at Chernomorets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund