Newcastle V Metalist programme





Unfortunately Newcastle knocked out Metalist this Thursday in the Europa League. The game finished as a 0-0 draw in the North East and then Newcastle won 1-0 through a penalty from Ameobi. It was probably some of the dullest football I've seen on TV in a long time, but fortunately it was televised in the UK on ESPN, so not that many people saw it. Here's the programme from the match that both Han and Phil were at, although I'm quite glad I fought the temptation to go there myself.

I am assuming that the programme has been slimmed down in contents as it is for a Europa League match. At £3, which seems to be the going rate in the top two divisions it's a fairly typical price, but compared with a lot of clubs' it's fairly thin and quite advertising heavy, but as I said it's probably better to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is thinner because it's for a Europa League match.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund