Han in the UK





This weekend I didn't get to a game because of work, but last weekend I didn't go to a game because my old mate, who features on the first very post of this website, Anatoliy Hamaev was in the country for the Europa League game match between Newcastle and Metalist. After an overnight journey from Newcastle to London he came up to Cambridge and then we went to London on the Sunday. I'm sure that he probably wouldn't have minded going to the usual football I attend, but I thought I'd better make sure he made the most of his trip and we did all of the tourist things. One of the weird things that happened was when we got out of Victoria Tube Station and were greeted by the Metalist massive. Apart from that though we did all the usual things that tourists do in Cambridge and London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund