A Weekend Without Football

I wouldn't have minded some lower league stuff this weekend, but I wasn't aware that there was any on Saturday, until after I had agreed to work on that day. I already knew that Arsenal were playing Dnipro on Friday, so that ruled me out. It looks like I might have to console myself with watching the Birmingham Derby in the pub and plotting some stuff for the week off that's coming up and Big Phil's football frenzy in May and June.

I also feel gutted at the moment about Tolya writing to me inviting me to the cup final, which will be between Dynamo and Shakhtar, just for a change and knowing that I won't be able to go. He also mentioned the UEFA cup, which Metalist are now sure of a place in, again mid-week games and it doesn't look like Villa will be in it. All in all it has not been a good day in general, and my mood is getting worse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund