The big freeze

Well, the last few weeks haven't been much fun on the football front or any front really. Apart from being especially busy there were a couple of weekends where there were no games in the East. Villa have been useless and apart from the Africa Cup of Nations there hasn't been much on telly that really inspired me. I have to say regarding the African competition, hats off to Zambia, who were amazing and I regret writing them off a couple of weeks ago. The nearest I got to a football ground was when I visited the Crewe Alex club shop last week. However, football was back on the agenda today and although my plans to go to Peterborough v Bristol City were foiled by internet failure I did manage to get to Ely v Felixstowe and Walton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund