Cabin Fever

The festive period is upon us now, which should be a bumper time for football, however last year the weather scuppered my plans quite badly. The last month has seen me go to bugger all matches, the only week when there wasn't any bad weather I was working, so here's hoping that the weather is going to improve. 27th December should see a trip to Mildenhall for the Ely game, although that one is still looking doubtful and then the day after Cambridge United take on Mansfield. According to the Mansfield site the staff at the Shabby Abbey are confident that the game will go ahead, so hopefully they have a direct line to the weather and the game will go ahead. I'm going out of my mind with no football for ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund