Shoegazing in Cambridgeshire


Here's my second playlist on Spotify that I put together yesterday:
Slowdive – Alison
Chapterhouse – Mesmerise
My Bloody Valentine – Soon
Ride – Vapour Trail
Drop Nineteens – Winona
Moose – Play God
Curve – Coming Up Roses
Catherine Wheel – Eat My Dust You Insensitive F***
Amusement Parks On Fire – You Made Me Realise
Amusement Parks On Fire – Blackout
Flying Saucer Attack – In The Light Of Time
The Airfields – The Long Way Home
Lush – Ladykillers
Pale Saints – Throwing Back The Apple
Stereolab – Ping Pong - 2006 Remastered LP Version
Spiritualized – Soul On Fire
The Telescopes – High On Fire
Cocteau Twins – Iceblink Luck
Asobi Seksu – It's Too Late
Deerhunter – Rainwater Cassette Exchange
The Boo Radleys – Barney (...And Me)
Kitchens Of Distinction – Drive That Fast
M83 – Violet Tree
Sigur Ros – Gong
Architecture In Helsinki – Tiny Paintings
Cranes – Sleepwalking
http://open.spotify.com/user/jim_bomb/playlist/6oLoMl1qFJ09KcaRaxqmNp
spotify:user:jim_bomb:playlist:6oLoMl1qFJ09KcaRaxqmNp

Comments

I found your site on technorati and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future!

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund