It's all over

Have been pretty busy with a visit from beercan last weekend and work has put me off computers. I didn't manage to get to another match before the season ended, but it was good to see Shakhtar win the UEFA cup and Barca's performance against Manure last night was exceptional. There is still the FA Cup final on Saturday, but I'll be at work :(

On another bnote my new computer bust, but we managed to get the old one working which I am using now, it also means that I have got access to my old photos and music, but I'm really waiting for my new one to get back and running and then I'll attempt some sort of end of season review, although a special mixtape from the old tracks on this computer could still be on the cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund