Ninja Tunes mixtape (off topic)


I thought it was about time I did a little mixtape, as I haven't for a while. This week I have been listening to a mixture of stuff, but one of the things I rediscovered was the Ninja Tunes record label, which I haven't listened to about 14 years, so here's a mix of some of their tunes:

1. Abe Twist - BREAK TO THIS
2. Anthony Bagette - Brown Said
3. Audiac - Everybody's Sneaking Baby
4. Comfort Fit - The Hunt
5. Daedelus - A Formula for Procrastination
6. DSP - Memories
7. Mentz - Sleepy
8. Saine - Elements
9. Sicilian AV Project - Todo Modo (a mio modo)

.... and here pop pickers is the link for you to mellow out to:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0HYC2CG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund