Thwarted and my season ends

 Well, it looks like that might be me done until Dunfermline take on St. Pauli in June. I had been hoping to get to see Posh in the play-off final, but despite a great first leg where they humbled Sheffield Wednesday 4-0, they only went and lost the second leg 5-1 (which was something that I had predicted) and then went out on penalties. At least it gave the Cambridge admin a laugh and Wednesday have been a lot more consistent over the season as a whole. 

Anyway, if you are into music I am doing some stuff now and again at earworm0.blogspot.com and here is the playlist that was used for the awaydays throughout this season:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77ijBpT83nezuTNpHNbAZz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund