Most Played Bands of July 2013



http://grooveshark.com/playlist/July+2013/89019666

July 2013 by jim_bomb on Grooveshark
Here are the most played bands of July, some of them will need little introduction, so where that happens I won't bother.

1 The Stone Roses - Breaking into Heaven

2 The Courteeners - You overdid it doll

3 Tokyo Police Club - Wait up
This is Tokyo Police Club's first appearance on a monthly playlist and the Canadian band are one of my alltime favourites

4 New Order - The Perfect Kiss

5 Blood Red Shoes - It's Getting Boring By the Sea.
A great track from the Brighton based indie duo.

6 The Twang - Took the Fun
As they are Brummies and Villa fans I was always going to like this band. It's just unusual that they haven't appeared previously on one of these playlists.

7 A Guy Called Gerald - Hot Lemonade
A fun track from Manchester's pioneering junglist.

8 Flunk -Kebab Shop 3AM
A not particularly Norweigian sounding song from this Norwegian band.

9 Monaco - Black Rain
A track from this forgotten New Order spin off

10 Cage the Elephant - In one Ear
I hate to admit it, but I first heard this band on Beavis and Butthead. There's something very American, but also British about this band from Nashville

11 Propellerheads - Bang On!
Because every now and again you need this funky stuff

12 Small Faces -I feel much better
Original mods, who I perhaps don't listen to as much as I should.

13 Mudhoney - Touch me I'm Sick
Oner of the best songs from one of the best grunge bands from back in the day when thatkind of thing was popular.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund