Short report from Ely v CRC

After a few weeks away I was back at the Unwin to see Ely take on CRC on Saturday.
I have to admit to getting a bit distracted. First of all Jon Birkin was in town, secondly the kids were with me and thirdly the phone kept ringing.

The first half was a bit dreary with one long stoppage for injury at half time the score was still 0-0.

At half time I had my own injury time when I slipped on the steps and then spent most of the second half winded.

Darren Coe, who was playing in central defence in place of Ben Lawrence, was having a great game in defence and it was him who put the Robins in the lead. A miscued goal kick from Lee Pacey allowed CRC to get back in the game with a flukey lob before Austin Diaper got the winner.

A poor first half and an excellent second half all in all. Hopefully, I'll be back with a proper report next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund