Stevenage Photos

Shh, don't tell anyone. For some strange reason some over officious steward told me that photography wasn't permitted in Broadhall Lane, but I managed to get a few photos before he gave me a ticking off. We were at the game early as we didn't have tickets. It's a shame I couldn't get any photos during the game as we were pitch side and it was a cracking atmosphere, but I really didn't wan my camera stamping on by Captain Mainwaring. Seems strange that I saw hundreds of people taking photos at the Cup Final on TV today, but you can't at Stevenage.
East Terrace: We were on the East Terrace. We had a lot of space when we took up residency at 1:30, but at 3PM we could hardly move.
South Stand: Like a few clubs that have done redevelopments the best stand in the house is where the away fans are accommodated for. This was the only place where there was any space.
North Terrace: The smaller terrace behind the goal
West Stand: The club's main stand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund