Nothing happening

Well it's been a quiet couple of weeks on the football front. Last weekend I was in Bielefeld, Arminia were playing on the Friday night, which I had free, but the game was away. This weekend I planned to see Ely at home, but the game was called off. I don't know if it's got something to do with the time I spent in Russia and Ukraine, where I've seen Spartak play when it's been well below zero on a hard pitch, CSKA Kyiv go to extra time in a cup game at minus 12 and play on in extra time despite two of the floodlights not working and of course the Dynamo v Shakhtar game where it snowed 2 feet during the game, but cancelling the game this weekend seemed to be a bit of an easy option. Maybe I'm not being fair as nobody wants to see someone get injured because of an unplayable pitch and I did walk out in disgust at the ridiculousness of the Dynamo v Shakhtar game and maybe I'm feeling a bit bitter after watching Villa get turned over by Arsenal and Ipswich by Norwich on the box. At the same time I was also a bit lazy myself as after the Ely game was off I toyed with the idea of going to Cambridge v Altrincham, but was just to knackered. Hopefully something will go ahead next weekend, but with the snow who knows and it looks like the only options are Ipswich v Swansea in the early kick off and an unspiring fixture between Histon and Fleetwood. Watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund