Sad news about Kings Lynn

Kings Lynn have unfortunately gone out of business and this seems to mean that their reserves will also fold, despite rumours earlier in the week that the reserves might take the place of the first team.

It's a shame as Kings Lynn has got a decent history of football, in fact I think if my memory serves me that it was the first town to have a newspaper dedicated to football.

The Walks where they played their home games for many years will be sorely missed, although I presume some bastard developers have had their eyes on it for a while.

Let's hope something can be done, I've also heard that the bloke who runs the speedway is interested in doing something with football, but we'll have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund