Lost impetus



Apologies for the lack of impetus of late, but last week I was in Moscow and really didn't have enough time beforehand to keep the site up to date a 5-1 defeat at the hands of CRC in the Cambridgeshire Invitation Cup for Ely didn't really give me the inspiration to write very much. This was followed by a 1-0 victory over Hadleigh United with Robbie Mason again netting the winner. Then I was off in Moscow and didn't have time to update this site. While I was away Ely were defeated 8-0 by Histon 'reserves' and then lost 3-2 to Leiston on Saturday away. I didn't go to a game on Saturday, as I was busy with Sean's birthday.

The trip to Moscow was excellent though, seeing some people I hadn't seen for years and a trip to Lenin's mausoleum where I had never managed to get into before despite having lived there for 3 years ranking among the highlights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund