Back On-Line

Well, I've been away for a while, because Sean broke my computer and I've only just got it back. There are plenty of things that have happened and I'll be catching up with all the matches I haven't posted here as soon as possible.

In Ukrainian football Shakhtar won the Ukrainian Cup by beating Dynamo in a bad tempered cup final, which saw 3 Dynamo and 2 Shakhtar players being sent off. Zakarpattiya have been relegated and a Ukrainian last night lifted the UEFA Cup, when Tymoshchuk's Zenit beat Rangers 2-0.

In English football Man United won the league, Blues were relegated, Villa came 6th and Olaf Mellberg gave everyone a shirt at his last game for Villa.

The match reports might be a bit limited at the moment, as I really need to catch up with what has happened as the Vische Liha enters its last round this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund