Everybody Does It - Loba Photos



I won't eulogise too much about Valeriy Lobanovskiy, the ex-Dynamo coach as I already have done so here: http://footballrambles.blogspot.com/2008/06/lobanovsky-tournament.html

I had always been too self conscious or unable due to the huge number of people who have photos taken with the statue of Lobanovskiy outside Dynamo on match days, and I also felt smug knowing that the people who usually do it are football tourists rather than people who never miss a game at the stadium. Anyway, that's enough of my own character flaws. Yesterday I went to the stadium to pick up tickets for the Dynamo v Drogheda game on Wednesday and decided to take a couple of photos, so here they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shirt history AS Roma

Boca Juniors shirt history

Sud Tribune, Dortmund